If you are looking for a healthy breakfast option or a energy packed meal after workout, this is going to refuel you and the needs of your body.
Wheat Flour: 1 cup
Homemade Cottage Cheese: 2 teaspoon
Grated Coconut: 2 teaspoon
Milk: 1/4 cup
- Chop the strawberry into pieces.
- Mix all the other ingredients with a hand blender or in a food mixer. Add the strawberries to it.
- Heat frying pan on oven top. Add a drop of olive oil/white oil.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the frying pan.
- Once the side is golden brown, flip it.
- Once, even the other side is golden brown, the pancake is ready.
Serve the hot stack of pancakes with maple syrup or honey. If you find nolen gur (jaggery), you may serve the pancakes with the same. Nothing like eating local and seasonal.